Thursday 7 July 2011

For Now

Well friends, sorry for the break the in blog (sounds like a Bones episode, huh Sarah?), but I'm afraid things are happening too fast. At the moment--and this is just an excuse--my computer with all our recent pictures is in a coma. But I promise, I will post about our adventures with Jesse's Dad and Tara wherein we traveled to France, Yorkshire, Scotland, and the Lake District. But for now, let me just describe what the last couple days have been like for Jesse and me. After Jesse's family left, I looked around in an oh-no-only-one-week-left kind of daze. Pretty sure Jesse actually found me in the bathroom clipping my fingernails and toenails down to nubs with a glazed look in my eyes mumbling something about a certain tree I haven't gotten to see yet. I just can't believe we're leaving. Jesse and I dragged out our suitcases and duffel bags, two of which were too badly mangled from the trip here to use again. Since then, we've found a replacement and are about halfway packed. And of course, we've managed to find time to watch a little Star Trek Next Gen, take a few naps, stalk pictures of friends' new babies on Facebook, apply for a couple jobs online, and are looking forward to having dinner with a couple of our good friends. That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment