Saturday 16 October 2010

Transportation is Silly

This post is all about our adventures so far in the many modes of transportation that we have used. Now we have bus passes for the school year, so the majority of our transportation happens in bus form.

Now when we were looking for a home we traveled all over on the bus. Most of these times were fun, like when Jesse pulled the grandpa face and walk when we were the only ones in the upper level.

Then there were upsetting times like when a few NED kids decided to be idiots and try and torment us. That only lasted a few moments, until Jesse (the Irish bum) scared the poop out of them.






We have also had a few funny moments in cabs. My favorite memory was when we had to move everything from the church, where we were storing it, to our new home in Chilham. To say we were squished would be a bit of an understatement.





But some of my favorite moments have been when we are on the train. I don't know exactly why these moments are so funny to me, but they are.

These first two happened after church one Sunday and it's just so silly that I had to post it.




During the conference weekend we took the train several times. I loved that we looked all business-y and yet looked silly to me. Annie's picture looks almost like a paparazzi picture to me.





These last few pictures were of this Wednesday when we were taking a train home from going to see "Back to the Future" in the cinema. Kathleeny was sicky-pants and was bundled up in Jesse's hat, coat, and scarf. Jesse bought Maltesers (British version of Whoppers, but way way better) and decided to make ramp for them to fall into his mouth. He also rolled one to Annie and Kathleeny... I wish my camera had been faster.






I am so lucky to have adventures with these people! They are amazing!

1 comment: