Tuesday 19 April 2011

Adventures with the Littlewoods



Esther, James, and Elanor came to visit us yesterday, and we had a lot of fun in the sun. We walked, talked, jumped on the trampoline, fed Bugsy the horse, laughed, watched some Black Adder, and ate some brilliant food made by Annie. All in all it was a fantastic day.



Elanor still calls me "Lady Sarah" and to be honest I think that name should stick. I think it has a lovely ring to it. (Anyone reading this can feel free to call me that at any time!)



John and Esther... feel free to come and adventure with us in Chilham anytime! Thank you for the lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. I am offended that no one mentioned that I got Elanor to pee on Sarah's lap.
    I win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it by scaring a two and a half year old little girl... i think you lose my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gets scared when someone sneezes. The victory was not in the act, but in the location.

    ReplyDelete