Friday 5 November 2010

Silly Moment of the Week

Just a warning... what you are about to see is silly.

Kathleen, Annie, and I were going to dinner at friends on Wednesday night. (Jesse was invited but wasn't feeling very well, so he didn't join us.)

After getting off the bus and walking to John and Esthers as we were entering the house Annie noticed something... and promptly told Kathleen.

"Kathleen do you know that you have on two different shoes?"



She was unaware. She put her shoes on in the dark, so she didn't disturb a sleeping Jesse.



This moment made my day! I had been stressed all day since I had a paper due that day. This got me to laugh and enjoy myself. It was a great moment.

At least they were the same shoes, only in a different color. That could have been a fashion choice.

2 comments:

  1. She chose to wear different colored socks to Lone Pine regularly...3rd or 4th grade? A definite fashion statement. (Barb)

    ReplyDelete